Duct Cleaning Services in Brantford
Ensure the air quality of your home is clean with professional duct cleaning in Brantford, Ontario. With over 55 years of successful experience, the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning has the knowledge and skills to help homeowners clean their air duct system throughout their home so they can go back to enjoying a comfortable living space in no time.
Call us directly or book a free home consultation before speaking with one of our friendly technicians for more information on how Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning can provide you with air quality solutions.
What is duct cleaning?
Your home’s air duct system is used in tandem with your heating and air conditioning systems to transfer heated and cooled air throughout your home to your preferred temperature. However, it can become prone to collecting dust, hair, dirt, and other airborne debris throughout the year. When this occurs, the air quality of your home can diminish greatly and lead to your family experiencing health problems such as sore throats, itchy eyes, skin, and other respiratory problems.
Therefore, when hiring professional duct cleaning for your home, a licensed and certified technician will use an industrial-powered vacuum to remove all the debris so you can breathe clean air free of airborne contaminants.
What are the benefits of duct cleaning?
Hiring a professional duct cleaner is often overlooked by homeowners. However, there are several benefits you can experience that you may not know, including:
- Decreasing allergy-like symptoms that can affect your respiratory system.
- Lengthens the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- It can save you money on your monthly energy bill.
- It can help you enjoy a comfortable living environment.
- Prevents the growth of mold, mildew, an infestation of dust mites, and other rodents that can cause more damage to your home and health.
Is duct cleaning necessary?
Yes, duct cleaning is necessary as it can clear your system from dust, hair, dirt, and other debris that collects throughout the year. When this occurs, the air quality in your home can diminish and cause respiratory health problems. Therefore, by committing to a professional duct cleaning service at least once every two years (or more frequently if you have pets), you can increase your home’s energy efficiency, breathe in clean air, and prevent the chance of health concerns from developing amongst your family that can cause sickness over time.
Do you need a new HVAC unit in your home? We’re happy to offer homeowners in Brantford 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months on all HVAC systems! Reach out to us for more information on this deal!
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“