Plumber Services in Stoney Creek
Why do I need a plumber?
Believe it or not, there are numerous reasons why a homeowner may require the professional skills of a plumber for their home. While it’s common to think a plumber can only help you when things go wrong with your home’s water and sewage system, they can, in fact, help with other projects. For example, if you’re renovating your home and want to install new faucets, showerheads, or other water fixtures, a plumber can aid you in installing these intricate additions.
On the other hand, a plumber may also help you maintain your sewage and water line from damage by conducting preventative maintenance such as flushing out your pipes to remove built-up minerals and sediments that collect throughout the years. Further, if you’re looking for repairs, a plumber can help with the following issues you may be experiencing around your home:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your main water line
While these repairs typically notify homeowners when there is an issue, here are some other signs you can look out for that will help you know when calling a plumber is necessary:
- There is a foul sewer-like smell throughout your home.
- You are experiencing water backup every time you turn on a tap or shower throughout your home.
- You have low water pressure when you turn on your taps.
- A pipe has burst in your home, causing leaks and/or flooding.
- Your home’s water system has frozen due to extreme temperature drops.
- There is no water coming from your faucet when you turn it on.
- You do not have any hot water running through your home.
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
When the time does come to hire a plumber for your home in Stoney Creek, you may find it difficult to distinguish which companies are worth partnering with and who can provide you with high-quality results. Therefore, before hiring any plumber, here are some factors you should consider. That way, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands.
- Ensure the plumbing company you choose to partner with has all the required licenses and certifications to work legally. You should also make certain these requirements are valid and not expired.
- Homeowners should consider working with a plumbing company with years of successful experience backed by happy customers.
- Make sure to agree on a price with the plumbing company before they come to your home to finish the job so you can avoid surprise costs at the end.
- Before hiring a plumber, they should be able to provide you with a free quote on the services you require.
- Ensure the plumber you work with comes with a warranty for all services. This will protect you from paying extra costs in the event something should go wrong.
- The company you choose should notify you who you will be working with before they begin the job, so you have a point of contact at all times.
What services does a plumber offer?
There are numerous services a plumber can offer homeowners in Campbellville. These services include:
- Cleaning your drains from potential clogs
- Water heater repair
- Toilet repair
- Sewer system repair
- Leaks and flooding repair
- Water capacity design
- Blueprints for home renovations
- Wastewater disposal
- Pipe replacement
Do you need a plumber for your home in Stoney Creek? Dunn Heating are here to help you whenever you need us! Book a free consultation for a plumber with one of our experienced plumbing technicians today and get back to enjoying your home as soon as possible.
Reach out to Dunn Heating today to learn more about our 0% interest rates and no payments on all HVAC systems!
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
Why Choose Us?
If you are not completely satisfied with our services within 2 years of installation, we’ll make it right. No loopholes, guaranteed.
If your unit breaks down within 2 years of installation, we’ll repair it within 24 hours or give you $1,000 for your troubles. No hassles, guaranteed.
If your unit is too hot or too cold, we’ll make it right, including a complete replacement if necessary. Just right, guaranteed.
We Respect You™
If we are disrespectful or if we fail to keep your home clean and damage-free, we’ll give you our full, 5-year Just Right™ Check Up Protection Plan for free. We respect you, guaranteed. No hassles, guaranteed.
All our installations are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of installation.
Expert service whenever you need it, for no extra charge – twenty-four-hours a day, seven days a week.
Decades of Experience
We have expertise you can trust with over 55 years of experience in the HVAC industry.
We perform background checks and extensively train our technicians to be Right Time™ certified.
Locally Owned & Operated
Boonstra has been based in Hamilton since 1961. We’ve had a lot of time to get to know our neighbours.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have a 4.6 star rating on Google, and an 85% rating on HomeStars.