Duct Cleaning Services in Burlington
Make sure the air in your home is clean and free of airborne pollutants to keep your family’s health protected throughout the years. With over 55 successful years working in the home improvement industry, the professional team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning has been proudly helping homeowners in Burlington, Ontario, with their duct cleaning services. The Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning team is prepared to provide you with high-quality solutions, excellent customer service, and results you can rely on.
Call us directly or book a free home consultation online for duct cleaning in Burlington, Ontario, with the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today.
What is the purpose of duct cleaning?
Air ducts run throughout the entirety of your home and are responsible for transporting heated and cooled air based on your thermostat settings. As a result, homeowners are able to control the temperature throughout their homes with ease. With that being said, as you continue to use your home’s heating and cooling system, your air ducts will inevitably collect dust, hair, dirt, and other airborne contaminants that will end up affecting the quality of the air you breathe. It can also reduce your HVAC system’s ability to control the temperature of your home efficiently.
Therefore, the purpose of duct cleaning is to remove the built-up dust, hair, dirt, and other airborne contaminants that collect throughout your ducts using a high-powered industrial vacuum. This will help your HVAC system run more efficiently while ensuring the quality of your air remains clean.
What are the benefits of duct cleaning?
Cleaning the air ducts in your home can provide homeowners in Burlington with numerous benefits they may not be aware of. Here are some of the advantages you can experience:
- Reduce the levels of debris in your air to prevent sickness
- Remove higher levels of airborne chemicals to ensure the air you breathe is clean and safe
- Decreases allergy-like symptoms and other respiratory health conditions
- Increases the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Can save you money on your monthly energy bill
- Keeps your home safe and comfortable
- Prevents the growth of mold, mildew, presence of dust mites, and rodents
Cleaning your air ducts throughout your home is often a task that is overlooked by homeowners. However, by staying up-to-date and proactive with your air duct maintenance, you can benefit from clean air, a comfortable home, and improved health that can otherwise diminish.
Is duct cleaning essential for my home?
Yes, duct cleaning is essential for your home. Your indoor air quality is prone to diminishing throughout the year as your air ducts collect dust, dirt, hair, and other airborne debris. Over time, as you and your family breathe in these pollutants, it can put your family’s health at risk, including the development of allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems. Therefore, to ensure your home remains comfortable and safe, homeowners should commit to booking duct cleaning in Burlington with a professional team that has their best interests in mind.
Do you need a new HVAC unit in your home? We’re pleased to offer homeowners in Burlington 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months on all HVAC systems! Reach out to us for more information on this deal!
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“