Caledonia Plumbing Services
Whether repairs, maintenance, or installations, the professional team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning has got you covered for all your plumbing needs in Caledonia, Ontario. With over 55 years of experience and a clear track record of success, homeowners can rely on the professional, knowledgeable, and skilled team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning to provide high-quality services and excellent results.
Call us directly or book a consultation online for all Caledonia plumbing services today!
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
When it comes to repairing and updating your home’s plumbing, it’s essential that homeowner’s partner with a professional plumber they know has their best interests in mind. Therefore, to ensure you hire a reliable plumber for your needs, here are some factors you should consider:
- Make sure the plumber has all necessary licensing and certifications to operate legally in your province.
- Consider working with a plumbing company with years of experience and proof of customer satisfaction.
- Make sure to agree on a price with the plumbing company before completing the job and get a free quote on all services.
- Ensure your plumber offers a warranty for all services to ensure you’re protected if anything should go wrong.
Why should I hire a plumber?
Whether repairs, maintenance, or installations, there are numerous reasons why a homeowner may hire a plumber. This can include:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your main water line
- Updating your home’s taps, showerheads, or other water features
- Flushing out built-up sediment and minerals that can ruin your home’s water line
When do I need a plumber?
Generally speaking, homeowners will be able to tell when they need to call a plumber to help them with their home improvement and repair needs. However, there are some signs that may indicate something is wrong with your home’s water line. Here is a closer look at what you should keep an eye out for around your house:
- There is a foul sewer-like odor throughout your home.
- You are experiencing water backup every time you turn on a tap or shower throughout your home that delays your drainage.
- You have low water pressure when you turn on your faucets, showers, and bathtubs.
- A pipe has burst in your home, causing leaks, flooding, and other water-related damage.
- Your home’s water system has frozen due to extreme temperature drops and icicles have begun to develop around your piping system.
- There is no water coming from your taps at all when you turn them on.
- You do not have any hot water running through your home.
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“