What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
When it comes to repairing and updating your home’s plumbing, it’s essential that homeowner’s partner with a professional plumber they know has their best interests in mind. Therefore, to ensure you hire a reliable plumber for your needs, here are some factors you should consider:
- Make sure the plumber has all necessary licensing and certifications to operate legally in your province.
- Consider working with a plumbing company with years of experience and proof of customer satisfaction.
- Make sure to agree on a price with the plumbing company before completing the job and get a free quote on all services.
- Ensure your plumber offers a warranty for all services to ensure you’re protected if anything should go wrong.
Why should I hire a plumber?
Whether repairs, maintenance, or installations, there are numerous reasons why a homeowner may hire a plumber. This can include:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your main water line
- Updating your home’s taps, showerheads, or other water features
- Flushing out built-up sediment and minerals that can ruin your home’s water line
When do I need a plumber?
Generally speaking, homeowners will be able to tell when they need to call a plumber to help them with their home improvement and repair needs. However, there are some signs that may indicate something is wrong with your home’s water line. Here is a closer look at what you should keep an eye out for around your house:
- There is a foul sewer-like odor throughout your home.
- You are experiencing water backup every time you turn on a tap or shower throughout your home that delays your drainage.
- You have low water pressure when you turn on your faucets, showers, and bathtubs.
- A pipe has burst in your home, causing leaks, flooding, and other water-related damage.
- Your home’s water system has frozen due to extreme temperature drops and icicles have begun to develop around your piping system.
- There is no water coming from your taps at all when you turn them on.
- You do not have any hot water running through your home.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.