Duct Cleaning Services in Cambridge
Improve your indoor air quality with the help of Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning. With over 55 years of helping happy customers throughout the Cambridge community, our team consists of leading professionals who can provide homeowners with solutions to enhance their living comforts. You can count on Boonstra Heating, and Air Conditioning for all your duct cleaning needs to have your back.
Call us directly or book a free consultation online for duct cleaning in Cambridge today!
How often does my duct cleaning need maintenance?
Generally speaking, homeowners should book a professional duct cleaning company at least once every two years to ensure they remove all the build-up of dust, hair, dirt, and other airborne debris that could be affecting their indoor air quality. With that being said, if you live in a home with numerous people and have a pet, you may wish to book this type of maintenance at least once a year as there will likely be more contaminants in the air. That way, you can prevent exacerbating symptoms of allergies, asthma, and other respiratory health problems.
What is duct cleaning?
The air ducts throughout your home are responsible for pushing heated and cooled air into each room to control the temperature and create a comfortable living space. However, as time goes on, your air ducts are prone to collecting dust, dirt, hair, and other debris that can affect the quality of the air you breathe and prevent your HVAC system from working as efficiently as it can.
Therefore, homeowners can rely on a professional team to come to their home with an air duct cleaning service and use an industrial-powered vacuum to remove the build-up in your duct system. This will help improve your air quality and ensure you can heat and cool your home as efficiently as possible.
Is duct cleaning essential for my home?
Yes, duct cleaning is essential for your home. As dust, hair, dirt, and other debris collects within your duct system, it can significantly affect the quality of the air you breathe. As a result, you can put your family at risk of experiencing allergy and cold-like symptoms, including trouble breathing, a scratchy throat and eyes, and other respiratory problems. Therefore, by cleaning your air ducts out at least once every two years, you can experience numerous benefits, including:
- Decreases allergy-like symptoms and other respiratory health conditions
- Increases the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Can save you money on your monthly energy bill
- Keeps your home safe and comfortable
- Prevents the growth of mold, mildew, presence of dust mites, and rodents which can cause more damage to your health and home in the long run
Do you need a new HVAC unit in your home? We’re happy to offer homeowners in Cambridge 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months on all HVAC systems! Reach out to us for more information on this deal!
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“