Why do I need a plumber?
There are several reasons you could need a plumber. For example, plumbers can help repair problems with your water and sewage system, help you maintain your pipes throughout the years, and even assist you with installing new faucets and other water fixtures throughout your home. Some common problems you may experience with your plumbing include:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your main water line
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
Choosing a plumbing company you can trust with your best interests in mind can be difficult. Therefore, when you’re considering hiring a plumber for a water-related repair, maintenance, or installation throughout your home, here are some factors you should consider:
- Make sure the plumbing company and the plumber you partner with for your project have the necessary licensing and certifications to operate in the province.
- Homeowners should consider working with a plumbing company with years of experience working in the industry and a track record of success to prove that they are reliable.
- Make sure to agree on a price with the plumbing company before completing the job. This will help you avoid any unexpected costs. Additionally, homeowners should also ask their plumber in Dundas for a free quote on the services they require so you can plan your budget accordingly.
- Ensure the plumbing company you choose for your job comes with a warranty for all services to ensure you are protected should anything go wrong with your plumbing after the service is completed.
- The company you choose should provide you with a clear indication of who will be providing you services to have a point of contact at all times.
With these factors, you can help ensure you’ve partnered with a professional that understands what they are doing. That way, you can rest assured knowing your home is in good hands and the results of your plumbing serving are high-quality and long-lasting.
When should I call a plumber?
While homeowners can generally tell when it is time to call a plumber to their home, not all signs that indicate something is wrong are known. Therefore, to help homeowners direct their decision, here is a list of things you may begin noticing around your home:
- There is a foul sewer-like smell throughout your home.
- You are experiencing water backup every time you turn on a tap or shower throughout your home.
- You have low water pressure when you turn on your taps.
- A pipe has burst in your home, causing leaks and/or flooding.
- Your home’s water system has frozen due to extreme temperature drops.
- There is no water coming from your faucet when you turn it on.
- You do not have any hot water running through your home.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.