Plumber Services in Troy
Why do I need a plumber?
There are numerous reasons why a homeowner in Troy may request the professional services of a plumber. However, some common reasons we deal with everyday include:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your home’s main water line
- Updating your home’s taps, showerheads, or other water features
- Flushing out built-up sediment and minerals that can ruin your home’s water line over time and cause more damage
As you can see, whether repairs, yearly maintenance, or aiding with renovations, a professional plumber can provide you with several services that will allow you to enjoy the comforts of your home.
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
When it comes to hiring a professional plumber to service your home, sometimes it can be challenging to determine who is experienced enough to provide you with reliable, high-quality results. However, before hiring some, homeowners in Troy should consider the following factors that will help them partner with a team they know has their best interests in mind while providing excellent results.
- Make sure the plumber and plumbing company you choose has all of the required licensing and certifications that allow them to legally operate in your province or territory.
- Consider working with a plumbing company with years of experience in the industry and proof of customer satisfaction. Proving a history of happy customers is a telltale sign that they are a dependable choice.
- Make sure you agree on a price with the plumbing company before coming to your home to complete the job. Additionally, homeowners should also request a free quote on all services before signing any contracts.
- Make sure your plumber and the plumbing company offer a warranty for all services to ensure you’re protected if anything should go wrong after they visit your home.
If a professional plumbing company isn’t able to provide you with the above-noted requirements, then you may wish to consider working with another company. This will help you prevent any damage to your home and ensure that you are not surprised by any unexpected expenses.
What services does a plumber offer?
There are numerous services a plumber can offer you. Here is a closer look at how a plumber can help you:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater repair services
- Toilet repairs
- Sewer repairs
- Leak and flooding repairs
- Installation of new fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and other water features that can help enhance the comforts of your home
Therefore, if you want to update your home, repair something that is fixed, or be proactive with your Troy plumbing services, the Dunn Heating team can help you at any time!
Are you looking to update your HVAC unit? We’re happy to offer homeowners in Troy 0% interest rates and no payments on all HVAC systems!
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
Why Choose Us?
If you are not completely satisfied with our services within 2 years of installation, we’ll make it right. No loopholes, guaranteed.
If your unit breaks down within 2 years of installation, we’ll repair it within 24 hours or give you $1,000 for your troubles. No hassles, guaranteed.
If your unit is too hot or too cold, we’ll make it right, including a complete replacement if necessary. Just right, guaranteed.
We Respect You™
If we are disrespectful or if we fail to keep your home clean and damage-free, we’ll give you our full, 5-year Just Right™ Check Up Protection Plan for free. We respect you, guaranteed. No hassles, guaranteed.
All our installations are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of installation.
Expert service whenever you need it, for no extra charge – twenty-four-hours a day, seven days a week.
Decades of Experience
We have expertise you can trust with over 55 years of experience in the HVAC industry.
We perform background checks and extensively train our technicians to be Right Time™ certified.
Locally Owned & Operated
Boonstra has been based in Hamilton since 1961. We’ve had a lot of time to get to know our neighbours.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have a 4.6 star rating on Google, and an 85% rating on HomeStars.