Troy Plumbing Services
Whether you’re dealing with leaky faucets, blocked drainage, new water fixture installations, or any other water-related problem, homeowners in Troy, Ontario, can rely on the professional plumbing team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning to provide them with the solutions they’re looking for. For over 55 years, the Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning team has proudly served the Troy community by offering friendly customer experiences, high-quality services, and long-lasting results.
Call us directly or book a free consultation online for all Troy plumbing services with Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today.
Why do I need a plumber?
There are numerous reasons why a homeowner in Troy may request the professional services of a plumber. However, some common reasons we deal with everyday include:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your home’s main water line
- Updating your home’s taps, showerheads, or other water features
- Flushing out built-up sediment and minerals that can ruin your home’s water line over time and cause more damage
As you can see, whether repairs, yearly maintenance, or aiding with renovations, a professional plumber can provide you with several services that will allow you to enjoy the comforts of your home.
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
When it comes to hiring a professional plumber to service your home, sometimes it can be challenging to determine who is experienced enough to provide you with reliable, high-quality results. However, before hiring some, homeowners in Troy should consider the following factors that will help them partner with a team they know has their best interests in mind while providing excellent results.
- Make sure the plumber and plumbing company you choose has all of the required licensing and certifications that allow them to legally operate in your province or territory.
- Consider working with a plumbing company with years of experience in the industry and proof of customer satisfaction. Proving a history of happy customers is a telltale sign that they are a dependable choice.
- Make sure you agree on a price with the plumbing company before coming to your home to complete the job. Additionally, homeowners should also request a free quote on all services before signing any contracts.
- Make sure your plumber and the plumbing company offer a warranty for all services to ensure you’re protected if anything should go wrong after they visit your home.
If a professional plumbing company isn’t able to provide you with the above-noted requirements, then you may wish to consider working with another company. This will help you prevent any damage to your home and ensure that you are not surprised by any unexpected expenses.
What services does a plumber offer?
There are numerous services a plumber can offer you. Here is a closer look at how a plumber can help you:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater repair services
- Toilet repairs
- Sewer repairs
- Leak and flooding repairs
- Installation of new fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and other water features that can help enhance the comforts of your home
Therefore, if you want to update your home, repair something that is fixed, or be proactive with your Troy plumbing services, the Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning team can help you at any time!
Are you looking to update your HVAC unit? We’re happy to offer homeowners in Troy 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months on all HVAC systems!
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“